Hasenstab Architects, located in Akron, Ohio is seeking a Specification Writer. The successful candidate is expected to develop and manage an office wide specification system, along with leading the firm’s contract document quality control process. The successful candidate is expected to:
- Prepare project specifications and manage office wide specifications for use by project teams.
- Participate in document/project manual coordination with multiple project teams.
- Conduct office wide education program related to technical specification issues.
- Perform quality control reviews of documents and specifications.
- Stay abreast of cutting edge material development and research for dissemination to office staff, by participating in building industry events, conferences and organizations.
- Have a working knowledge of building code requirements and their relationship to project specifications.
CCS certificate, LEED accreditation and construction administration experience is preferred.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.