Marketing & Proposal Specialist
Hasenstab Architects is seeking an energetic team member to work collaboratively with our marketing and design teams to develop proposals and other marketing collateral to utilize in the pursuit of new business opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, organized and detail oriented. They need to possess good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Exceptional communication, writing, and page layout skills are also a must. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to work in a team setting, with outside consultants and independently.
We offer an excellent office environment, competitive salary, and a profession-leading benefits package. Please indicate your interest by email with cover letter and resume to Dennis Check at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating where you saw this notice. No phone calls.
- Exceptional writing, editing and document organization skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign & Photoshop
- Highly organized; able to multi-task
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to work on deadline
- Ability to work well in a team setting and independently
- 1-3 years of experience (including internships); experience in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business, or Communications or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience in video production/editing a plus