Our Cleveland office is located 45 minutes north of Akron. We love being by Lake Erie and in the heart of the Warehouse District. Because of our great location, there is much to enjoy during a lunch break or after work hours!
CLEVELAND / CUYAHOGA COUNTY AT A GLANCE
Cuyahoga County Demographics: Cuyahoga County Statistics
Median Home Values in Cuyahoga County: 2020 Cuyahoga County Home Values
About moving to the Cleveland area: 9 Reasons Why You Should Move to the Cleveland Area
What to do / stay / eat & drink in Cleveland: Everything Cleveland!
What you might not know about Cleveland: Interesting Cleveland Facts
We took a poll, and here are the top 5 things Hasenstab team members like to do in Cleveland:
- Taking a stroll at lunchtime in the Warehouse District (the location of our Cleveland office): https://warehousedistrict.org
- Going to a sporting event – We love our Cavs, Indians and the Browns!
- Hiking in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park: Learn more about the CVNP!
- Visiting a museum – We have lots of choices including the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Museum of National History, the Children’s Museum of Cleveland, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Great Lakes Science Center, and A Christmas Story House! Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor: Museums in Cleveland
- Watching a Broadway show – Cleveland is home to Playhouse Square which is the largest theater district outside of New York City! http://www.playhousesquare.org/